There were no traces of any sea, not even a single drop of water. I asked a passer-by fisherman about the location of the sea. He said “Vanished”.Suddenly, I noticed waves, then which were far away from us. As time grows, I saw a full-fledged sea in front of me. I witnessed the moment, how a completely dried out beach transformed into a sea.
- ঝরা সময় # ফিলিং ২ বং ব্লগার
- ঝরা সময় # ফিলিং ১ বং ব্লগার
- ছবির জীবন হয়ে ওঠার গপ্পো বং ব্লগার
- Hampi: Story of A Ruined Citadel – Part 1 BongBlogger
- Mandu: A Ruined City in the Heart of Incredible India – Part 1 BongBlogger
- Adventure Sports Bagbazar Bankura Bengali Theater Bengali Wikipedia Bishnupur Churches in kolkata Events in Kolkata Expression Ezra street Gangtok Heritage Heritage Building in Kolkata Heritage of India History History of India History of Kolkata Jammu and Kashmir Kolkata Maniktala Mountaineering Notable Graves Photography Places to Visit in India Places to Visit in Kolkata Places to Visit in West Bengal Srinagar Street Photography Tirettabazar Top Post in Indiblogger Travel Trekking Trekking Route Uttarakhand Uttarpradesh Varanasi Weekend Destination near Kolkata Wikipedia Wikipedia events Zion Via Lenz অনু গল্প কলকাতা ফটোগ্রাফি ভ্রমন যা ইচ্ছা তাই